Hello readers , dug out some old pictures .
So sorry for no updating , working everyday , thats why .
But today is gonna be the best day of my working life :) ,
I'm having like 5 days straight holidays !
From Wednesday to Next week :). Be happy for me ! :D
Anyway , countdown's tomorrow , still haven't planned what to do & where to go .
Might be calling all my friends up to ask about it .

SLEEPING TIME TOMORROW , FINALLY , I CAN SLEEP LATE AND WAKE UP ABIT LATER :D.


Oh yes , I'm having a sore throat now , rather bad , I can't even sing .
Since Saturday till today , but luckily I can sing a few words today , hopefully it
will heal tomorrow as my family & relatives are going to kbox tomorrow !
I don't wanna waste my money going there if my voice is spoiled lol.

Takecare everyone :).



---------------------------------------------------
To Melissa : Cheer up Mel , although everything feels unknown to me ,
but I've prayed for you . You have to stay strong no matter what happens.
Sonny is always here for you , I know so is Mel :). But yes , look towards
the positive side & think about the Hi-bye that we had yesterday :).
I'm not very good in consoling people , but Melllyyyyyy , be Strong ! ( 加油!坚强!)
Most importantly , remember that Sonny is always here ! ( Sonny 永远都会在你身边支持你!)
Overcome your sorrows and reach happiness alright :) .

Love , Sonny.






Bookmark and Share

0 comments: