Hey readers , sorry for the late updates and all .
Basically , from 08 October till today , I've been mugging really hard ,
be it at home or outside , so yeah .
So , I intend to not touch any online games for 1 month until my Os end ,
reason because , I don't wanna regret after Os , I shall use the time to
play online games to study .
(I know I stated last time that I would stop playing , but I broke it , lol )
But this time I will not okay :D , anyway , I intend to mug Chemistry
tonight , have to catch up alot as next Monday's paper is Phy/Chem paper
3 , which is Chemistry , damn , I'm stressed & the worst thing is , I'm having
a MAJOR headache right now , I think its because of all the Chemistry stuffs
that I had stressed about just now .

Well , for today ,0230pm, met up with Shawn below his block & we went to Downtown
east,Ehub's Coffeebean to study . We did Amaths till 0700pm , had our dinner
at BurgerKing . We saw Zul & friends there too , Zul then came to mug Chemistry
with us , Zul's Chemistry was not bad , I was the lousiest in Chemistry among them .
Mugged till like 10 30 pm & we went home .
Alright , gonna stop here .

Anyway , some pictures of Shawn and random stuffs :D



---------------------
Sam's new video , enjoy and comment please , thanks .


----------------------
Girlfriend , I love you .

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: