Hey guys , its 2 16am now , its getting rather boring so I decided to blog
before heading for television :D . But a short one I suppose .
Okay , I just edited my past Crescendo Night's picture , its not very up
to standard compared to some other nice photos that others edit :/

Well , my blog seems abit dead , my daily hits are decreasing drastically,
now its like 90+ people per day or even lesser . Hmm , nevermind , I shall
make my blog more alive after my Os .
I've been studying Chemistry for the whole day , my Chem really suck , I
just hope that I can do averagely well for my Os Combine Science Exam .
Oh yes , there will be Graduation Ceremony tomorrow in school for the
Sec4E/5Ns , 2 .30 pm at the hall , there will be photo takings and stuffs ,
so I'm looking forward to it , just for the photo takings , lol , but my hair's
really screwed , my fringe is darn short now compared to last time , but
short hair makes me look younger ! Haha , thats what I feel , but my
brother says I look older == , lol .

I'm looking forward to after my O levels , I can just lie down on my bed
after 11th November , thinking of what should I do now , I don't have to
worry about my studies , I don't even have to touch my books , I can just
slack everyday , without any aim (just kidding,everyone must have an aim) .
Lol , so yeah , I'm keep my hair growing till a long length and dye it , not
sure what colour , but most probably it would be light and dark brown .

For tomorrow , after my graduation ceremony , I guess I would be doing some
maths or maybe revise history , hmm shall see tomorrow :D .
Gonna stop here , good night to all , love !

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: