A Day Of Group Study

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHEE HWEE , CLARISSA , BRENDA , LENDL AND WEI SHAN ! Wish you guys sweet 16 , 15 and 13 ! : D


Hello guys , well school was rather great today .
The first paper was Physics and Chemistry Paper 1 .
All MCQs lah , so it ended at 9 am , after which , at 10 am I had my Core History Paper 1 .
Well , both was fine , just that the Core History's Source Based Questions were darn hard .
After school accompanied Girlfriend home , I myself bus-ed home , had lunch and went off to study with Samuel , Stanley , ZhiSheng , Lynn , Vivien and Jolene at E Hub . Did the Physic TYS .

Had a great day today lah , started off studying at around 3pm . Reached home at like 7 plus ?
Hope I would do well for my Physics Paper 2 tomorrow , starts at 8 am , ends at 9 15 am .
Get to go home early :) .

Anyway , good luck to everyone who are having their exams : D , gotta work extra hard for my O levels so that I can get to my desired Polytechnic and get my course .
Aiming on L1 - English , R4 - E maths , A maths , Mother Tongue and Core History .
What you think is what you get !
Superteen's quote , hmm I still kind of miss SuperTeen , Ken said that they would have a follow up session with us before our 'EXAMS' but which exam is he referring to , I do not know :X .

I'm rather happy that I only have one paper for each of these 4 days . GREAT MAN ! :D
But the sad thing is , I will not get to see my darling so often :( .
This Saturday is our first month , great eh : D .

Hmm okay lah , off to rest , bye people .
Takecare and good luck :)


Girlfriend , I love you sososo much .

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: